CALLED TO SERVE

CALLED TO SERVE
CALLED TO SERVE

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

LIFE DOESN'T GET SWEETER THEN THIS...10/9/2013




I woke up to an early morning text this am that scarred me to death at first thinking, Wade you can't be texting me... DAH... and I began shaking like a leaf to get my glasses on. After realizing that he had sent this to his older sister, Misty, yesterday to text it to me bright and early today, I proceeded to burst into tears (of joy).  What a special gift.  I realized there had to be some thought put into this a few weeks back as all of the MTC Hermanna's pictured returned home on the last transfers however Elder Nielson remains in Argentina with Elder Draper until that glorious morning of March 1, 2014 when they will arrive together here at the Salt Lake International Airport, OH what a reunion that will be!!!

Thanks to each of you for your Companionship and for being such great examples to Elder Draper, you have forever left footprints on both our hearts.  As for Elder Draper, looks like he was thinking of me as much as I was of him yesterday on his 21st Birthday and I cannot wait to see him soon!  
 
Elder Draper's #1 Fan
Love,
Mom 
Sister Diana Draper

No comments:

Post a Comment