CALLED TO SERVE

CALLED TO SERVE
CALLED TO SERVE

Monday, October 15, 2012

OCTOBER TRANSFERS..MISSING OCTOBER 10/15/2012



HAPPY BIRTHDAY GANG AT OCTOBER 2012 TRANSFERS
SISTER ANDREASON, SISTER CAHOON, ELDER NIELSON, ELDER DRAPER (4 FROM MTC DISTRICT) BEGINNING WITH PURPLE SCARF
 

Hello, Hello, Hello,

Well, this past week was a tad bit stressful! My birthday came and went then Tuesday came with transfers.


Did you get my pics of my Birthday breakfast, Golashes in the rain and Conference ride?  Yep I got the Yellowstone and Jackson Hole pics, can’t wait for our big vacation after the mish Yaaa!?   I got my Birthday package also, pants are still a bit big but with a belt they fit fine!  I loved the cologne, smells so good and I love the jeans! Nope never got zebra sheets in Alabama, but it’s all good!

Elder Delgado and I returned from tracking Tuesday night and while we were planning for the next day, we heard the Zone Leaders phone ring!  I wasn´t too worried about being transferred, because I am new, but I still had a little feeling of (not sure what to call it???) for the unknown in my head.  We ran in and listened to the Transfer Call. They went down the list, and finally came to Altos de Merlo 2.... my heart was beating soooo fast! "Elder Delgado... SE VA!" Elder Delgado was leaving me! And also Elder Young was leaving as well! So it was just me and Elder Wilson staying in the pension.

The next day we went and said goodbye to some families, it was hard for some because Elder Delgado had been in this area for 6 months!!!
 
We went to transfers the following day and I got the little birthday song sang to me and a few other missionaries. Then the video started for transfers... Merlo Zone came right up and my “Elder Wilsons” picture popped up, he received Elder Moore, then my picture and I received… Elder Gomez! He is from Costa Rica, and speaks very very little Spanish... but my language has really improved the few short days I´ve had with him. He is a tad bit quiet, he has 19 months in the Mission, so alot of experience!
 
The ride back from the Mission office was quite a treat... ha! I didn´t know how to get back to our area, I didn´t know our address I only knew the street we lived on and it wasn´t coming up on the remis drivers GPS, but we eventually made it back!
 
We were a tad bit short of our key indicators at the beginning of the week, so we came up with a plan to go through our area book, and find old investigators and people that had been contacted in the street, We managed to find over 200 people that we can go visit, so I am hoping to have more investigators this week.
 
We have a baptism coming up this Saturday, I hope that it goes through, her name is Tania, and she is in love with me! HAHA Her Quince party was this past Saturday and we helped her decorate for it, I wanted to go so bad, but it started at 10 pm, basically our bed time... and I don´t think President would have been too fond of me going to a party. 
 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful October! This is probably the hardest month for me to be away! Birthdays, colors, haunted houses, scary movies, jackets, Halloween parties, Hocus Pocus, Halloween in general! Really I miss it so much, but I hope to receive fun pictures and letters of all your October adventures!

Send me the pics of Lyndsey in her cheer uniform she looks great, like printed out!  I have been thinking mom, you should dye your hair for fun like Farrah Fawcett blonde, really.


As usual I gotta run now! I love you so much, like TONS and miss you!  Have an amazing week.

Later!
Love,
Elder Draper

ELDER DRAPER AND ELDER DELGADO
BIRTHDAY BREAKFEST FOR
ELDER DRAPER PREPARED BY ELDER DELGADO 
 

"SINGING OR SINKING IN THE RAIN"
 
TAKING A REMIS TO OCTOBER 2012 TRASNFERS
ELDER DELGGAO, ELDER DRAPER, ELDER WILSON



BUENOS AIRES OCOTBER 2012 TRANSFERS
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment