CALLED TO SERVE

CALLED TO SERVE
CALLED TO SERVE

Monday, November 05, 2012

PDAY WITH MISSION PRESIDENT AND WIFE 11/5/2012

FELIZ HALLOWEEN



EL BIGOTE "THE MAN THE MUSTACHE"

Hello Friends and Family!
 
Sorry but this week is going to be a little short, we are pushed for time as we have been shopping and are about to go to lunch with Hermana Cater and President.  I am currently writing you from my Mission Presidents wife's computer right now!  Yes, I am in the home of the Mission President, no I am not ill or in trouble.  I just had the most amazing experience to go shopping with the wonderful Hermana Carter today.  She took me because I am losing allot of weight and my clothes don't fit me, I mean really don’t fit I am poking holes on my belt to make extra ones to tighten my pants and she decided enough was enough and said “Be ready on Monday and well, here I am. We went out this morning and I bought a new suit and some pants, super nice stuff too!  Feels good to be able to walk again without fearing the loss of my pants! HAHA
 
I hope everyone is having a good week!  Elder Gomez is starting to open up to me a bit more, which is wonderful it just feels good! Our investigators are progressing really well! We have for sure (or at least I am hoping) 3 baptisms on the 24 of November, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

I hope all my Italian kin in New Jersey are safe and sound, and the city that holds my heart, New York is getting the help they need!  Please continue to pray for the people and all who have been affected by the devastating storm! Yes we hear about the news from the investigators, that is about the first thing they ask, Where are you from?, and then go right into anything that is happening in the states like the storms and stuff.

I hope you enjoy my Halloween photo and drawing.  The other picture is Elder Wilson and myself, coming in after fixing the roof in that insane storm we had. We didn’t really think about it tell all was said and done, that we are on a metal roof for like 2 hours with the rods just flaming down everywhere!  HAHA Lord was definitely laughing there but still looking out for us!!

About letters listen up all, this is the address you will want to send anything as it gets here, some have been sending it to the Mission Office and eventually it will get here but this is this the closest address to my Mission here in Alto de Merlo II.  Please do continue to keep those letters coming, you just don’t know how much us Missionaries (Jesus Boys what the Alabamans call us) look forward to them.  After all it’s about as close to home as we get right?? HAHA

Iglesia S.U.D.
Elder Wade Draper
Mision Argentina Buenos Aires Oeste
C.C. 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina
 
 Well I love ya'll so much and I promise to write longer next week! I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween! Next... Thanksgiving yay!!!!  Love ya'll, gotta run mom, love u much!
 
Love,
Elder Draper
 
"LLUVIA LLUVIA DESAPARECE "RAIN RAIN GO AWAY"
 
 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment