CALLED TO SERVE

CALLED TO SERVE
CALLED TO SERVE

Sunday, May 13, 2012

A GRANDMOTHER'S LOVE

Today 5/11/12 as we left for the hospital Grams could do nothing but talk about her dear sweet Elder and wondered what the day held in store for him. After arriving and prepped she still remained focused on him and I felt that is the security she took with her beyond the closing doors. She continued to coverse with those in the cath lab about her Missionary and how proud she was of him as she slowly faded off. One hour later, after what had been a successful proceedure before, she awoke to having pressure applied to a femoral vein that was producing intense swelling and internal bleeding. The pain and bruising are more then I myself can bare to watch as she wakes only to be put back to rest with medication. With assistance I help to turn her and in the midst of the palm of her hand laid a picture of her Missionary. I know the days to come may have many uncertainties but the one thing that is certain to me is how much she loves Heavenly Father and the blessings she receives from knowing she has grandson serving a full times mission. Her testimony I will forever hold near. I will treasure the years we have had and pray for a few more if it be thy will. Peaceful slumber mom.

We love you.
Right by your side mom,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment