CALLED TO SERVE

CALLED TO SERVE
CALLED TO SERVE

Friday, April 27, 2012

I HIT THE GROUND PEDALING....

Hey All,

Just a short email to let you all know I  am here and soon to be pedaling around in the Tuscalooska Northport Mission.  My new address, as well as the 3 Elders I will be roomating with for probably the next 6 weeks is: 

 Elder Wade Draper
 1433 Hargrove Road East Apt. #11
 Tuscaloosa AL 35401

I was originally assigned to the  Birmingham/Tuscalooska Demopolis Mission but when we got here I was switched to the Northport Mission.  The reassignment was so Elder Crowther and I could practice Spanish in the mornings and evenings and not loose the language we have grown to love at the MTC and will be speaking in Argentina.  There is very little opportuinities to utilize our Spanish here as the race ratio here is 60% African American, 30% Caucasion and 10% Spanish give or take an enchillada (all in fun my hermanas and refuerzos).

Well I'm looking forward to some "finger licking"Paula Dean chicken and ribs, guess I'll try the grits but  probably pass on the collar greens yuk!   

Catcha' by the bayou all, gotta run (pedal) for now!

"In The Land Of Cotton"
     Elder Wade Draper

PS ( I saw NeNe Leakes from Real Housewives of Atlanta from afar in the Atalanta airport and I about had a cow! ha  haha)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment